This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a close knit and hardworking team. This job will be varied and guarantees that no two days will be the same. It will be hard work, but very rewarding and a great opportunity for someone who has experience within the creative industry to join a company with a fantastic reputation and huge ambition.
This will be a client facing role, you will have the ability to discuss concepts with colleagues, and able to translate complex information in a way that clients will understand. We have recently brought to market a number of digital/technology driven products, this role will help deliver these products to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Liaise with all key account contacts, develop each account to increase revenue, keep up to speed with Business developments and identify and develop opportunities.
- Work with clients to identify best solutions.
- Excellent problem solving and pro-activeness skills.
- Commercially minded, looking at where we can add value.
- Liaise with internal teams to plan, develop and deliver appropriate products/solutions.
- Produce schedules and write design briefs.
- Project manage deliverables.
- Proof and check work to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Manage client’s budgets – making sure work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Keep clients up to date at all times.
- Resolve issues timely.
- Estimate design work with support from Creative Director and Account Director.
- Make sure all work is invoiced correctly and on time.
- Attend client meetings, trade events, networking opportunities when required.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Outstanding account management skills and a good understanding of building positive relationships with clients.
- Experience as a client in a relevant business environment and/or experience managing accounts in a supplier environment.
- Experience in Marketing or Communications, planning and delivering campaigns with multiple elements and channels.
- Experience working in a design environment including briefing, managing and planning.
- Financial management.
- A good understanding of print/production.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Driven and confident to get results in the right way.
- MAC or PC literate.
- Able to deliver high levels of accurate, quality work with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in the Education, Financial or Catalogue sectors would be an advantage.
- Experience managing data driven multiple page documents such as catalogues, reports or prospectuses.
- Experience managing and delivering digital solutions to clients.