Careers at Sterling – Graduate Business Development Executive
Graduate Business Development Executive
Identify sales leads, pitch Sterling’s products, and services to existing customers and solicit new business customers, to increase sales revenues. Develop and maintain a good relationship with customers. Undertake training to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to promote Sterling’s offering.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 8:45am – 5:30pm
Based at: Head Office, Sterling House, Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Reports to: Sales Director
Requirements for the role:
- A Degree (2:1 or above) in business, marketing, sales, advertising or similar subjects is desirable.
- Candidates with degrees in other disciplines are also eligible, as long as they’re able to demonstrate excellent communication and people skills, the ability to handle a role which involves regular and frequent travel, have a confident and ambitious attitude and approach to work.
- Computer literate, competent user of Microsoft Office applications, with strong numeracy skills.
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel extensively.
- Dynamic and ambitious person with a professional attitude, looking for a challenge and to make a positive difference.
- Self-motivated to seek out new opportunities for personal and organisational development.
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative.
- Willingness to recommend changes and improvements.
Ready to apply?
Please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with Graduate Business Development Executive as the subject.